The PNW Engage Conference offers two full days of fundraising presentations, forums, discussions and networking with more than 25 sessions and 30 speakers, moderators and panelists.
Dates: Tuesday evening, December 6 through Friday Noon, December 9, 2022.
Location: OSU Portland Center
555 SW Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97204
Tuesday, December 6
– All-Conference Opening Evening Drinks Reception location TBA; 6 p.m.
Wednesday, December 7
– Day 1 of conference at OSU Portland Center; Full day of sessions from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Evening reception and holiday concert with Oregon Symphony at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
Thursday, December 8
– Day 2 of conference at OSU Portland Center. Full day of sessions from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, December 9
– Two half-day workshops at OSU Portland Center on Friday morning from 9 a.m. to Noon. Topics TBA
Cost: Early-bird in-person registration is just $195 per person.
All registrations include access to the full online archive of video recordings.
Registration is open!